12/1/08

The bravest thing i ever done

The bravest thing ive ever done was when i was standing on 79th & Cottage Grove bus stop waiting for the bus & all the officers from shcool was out there telling everyone to get on the bus, making sure everyone got home proptly. This one lady cop came up to me & my friends saying get on this bus that was packed so i refused & she pushed me up to the bus & i jerked at her & she said "who u jumping at", i said you. So my friend grabbed my arm & told me to just walk down to the next block she was still talking so i asked her could she please stop talking to me & she said "i had enough of your mouth u coming with me!" So i snaped off at her some more & she put the handcuffs on my arms & put me in the police car. That was my first time getting locked up & i didnt cry or care about it as long as i got my point across & plus she aint have nothing else on me anyways but talkin back & refusing to get on the bus. Lol! I stayed in lock up for 4 hours, but at the end of day i still had my pride, cause i stood up to her just like if she was a regular person without that uniform, badge, or gun!

No comments: